Interesting article by Trip Gabriel in the New York Times about students with a different attitude toward copying stuff that’s not theirs. With access to so much information, so easily obtained and transferred (just cut-and-paste, so simple!) to their own “fresh, white page”—students may not quite get the notion of what constitutes original work. Worth a read.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017