Michael Hart is on a quest to digitize 1 billion books. He’s got a head start: he began his attempt in 1971. How will the world change once all of its books are available in digital format? And what happens when all the ideas from all down the centuries are searchable with a single click? Read all about it.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry