Press E-8 and your Twix bar falls to the bottom of the glass window whereupon you push through the one-way trap door and grab your goody to go. But a laptop to go? Talk about anytime, anywhere learning—what a very cool idea! This ingenious automated laptop dispensing station was devised by Matthew Buscher and Jonathan Ruttenberg, co-founders of LaptopsAnytime. Very valuable to schools and libraries, you can find them at the University of Utah, among other places. Works on any swipe card system and operates on a free or pay model. The video is very short and worth a look.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017