CAN 8 MILLION STUDENTS be using the wrong tools? Google offers students and teachers a set of free and ad-free collaboration and communication tools. Email, calendars and video chat as well as document sharing and shared full-media sites (ability to build sites with videos, images, gadgets and documents) are but some of the features that make for an effortless learning experience. As it’s all cloud-based (no school servers or maintenance required), this is an amazing and unprecedented opportunity for school districts that have yet to discover it. What’s very interesting to those in and around education are the customer stories featured here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused