OVERWHELMED IT DEPARTMENTS LOOK NO FURTHER. With school districts moving to mobile, you can ensure software compliance, prevent hardware theft and do it all on a shoestring. Lifecycle management tools may not save the world, but they do allow you to monitor applications and licenses for mobile computers across an entire district, all from one location. IT staff can manage and install patches, keep inventory, enforce security configurations and may save your district thousands of dollars through a power management feature. Absolute Manage is for PCs and Macs including iPhones and iPads. Some customers have saved nearly 80 percent off their electric bill. Simple to install, it’s even easier to operate. Check it out here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught