OVERWHELMED IT DEPARTMENTS LOOK NO FURTHER. With school districts moving to mobile, you can ensure software compliance, prevent hardware theft and do it all on a shoestring. Lifecycle management tools may not save the world, but they do allow you to monitor applications and licenses for mobile computers across an entire district, all from one location. IT staff can manage and install patches, keep inventory, enforce security configurations and may save your district thousands of dollars through a power management feature. Absolute Manage is for PCs and Macs including iPhones and iPads. Some customers have saved nearly 80 percent off their electric bill. Simple to install, it’s even easier to operate. Check it out here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017