IF YOU’RE A TEACHER, you’ll want to read this. Together, GradeCam Corp., and Califone International, Inc., have provided a solution to nix piles of paperwork and grading by hand. Combining GradeCam with the Diggiditto Smart Document Camera from Califone, educators can scan and grade multiple-choice tests and other assignments instantly, allowing for immediate assessment of student knowledge. With access to real-time data, teachers can see students’ learning in progress, and modify instruction to meet students’ learning needs. So easy, you can gather data with a wave of your hand. Learn more here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017