The latest columnist to join our ranks is John Fleischman, a nationally recognized authority on the use of instructional technology and adult learning. John has extensive experience implementing and creating educational media for use in diverse learning environments. Currently, he is the Director of Technology Services at the Sacramento County (Calif.) Office of Education, responsible for managing a variety of technology initiatives including the Outreach and Technical Assistance Network (OTAN) and a national distance learning project known as Cyberstep. John also coordinates a ten-county wide area network, oversees dozens of website development projects, and manages a cadre of staff who provide educators with training, technical assistance and information resources. Welcome, John!
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught