This is one of the coolest art history sites I’ve ever seen. Brings trips to the MET, MOMA and other acronyms for cool places with lots of expensive art and history very much ALIVE! Love it! It’s actually a “free and open, not-for-profit, art history textbook.” But textbook in the new, 21st-century, digital sense, with excellent use of available technology to create a very smooth experience that keeps a student’s attention on what matters most—the art history, the learning—the experience! Enjoy the view! And check back often for an incredible interview with the people behind this fascinating, time-eating site!
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught