Michael Wesch and the students of “Introduction to Cultural Anthropology” class at Kansas State University have racked up more than 4 million views with this less-than-five-minute video. Nearly four years later, many have already graduated. Would be interesting to follow up with them to see what they’ve been up to, what directions they’ve pursued. The video is worth a good look. Starts slow, but moves along nicely and is worth the ride. Enter their classroom here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused