A free directory connecting teachers and helping them to use Skype, this tool—while still under continuing development—is already launched. Teachers can find other teachers doing amazing things all around the world. If you’ve never used Skype, it’s an easy, free video call; the best way to be there without actually being there short of a phone call. The directory will certainly make it a lot easier to connect with a classroom anywhere you can imagine for some fascinating project-based learning. Worth a look.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017