In Obama’s State of the Union address, he calls for a ‘Sputnik Moment’ as you can read about in this AOL Original article. Futurist and edtech advocate David Thornburg has been writing about this for some time now, as you can see here on the edtech tools blog. The edtech/STEM/21st-century education sector is certainly in need of a unifying boost, however it is you want to call it. These are the times, are they not? Your thoughts?
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017