In Obama’s State of the Union address, he calls for a ‘Sputnik Moment’ as you can read about in this AOL Original article. Futurist and edtech advocate David Thornburg has been writing about this for some time now, as you can see here on the edtech tools blog. The edtech/STEM/21st-century education sector is certainly in need of a unifying boost, however it is you want to call it. These are the times, are they not? Your thoughts?
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused