Here’s an interesting company with a cool tool that is sure to become an unremarkable, normal way of operating: Rethink Books socializes (as in social media-izes) the way learners read and share their thoughts about what they’ve read. Think: Facebook and Twitter for book lovers. Have a look at this short video from Erik Schonfeld of TechCrunch TV to get a glimpse of what’s coming right up. How will this change English class for K-12 learning? How about chemistry or physics? And how about on the post-secondary level and beyond? Stay tuned for more from edtech digest on this innovative new firm. Also, while you’re at it, check this funky cool video out as well:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught