Here’s an interesting company with a cool tool that is sure to become an unremarkable, normal way of operating: Rethink Books socializes (as in social media-izes) the way learners read and share their thoughts about what they’ve read. Think: Facebook and Twitter for book lovers. Have a look at this short video from Erik Schonfeld of TechCrunch TV to get a glimpse of what’s coming right up. How will this change English class for K-12 learning? How about chemistry or physics? And how about on the post-secondary level and beyond? Stay tuned for more from edtech digest on this innovative new firm. Also, while you’re at it, check this funky cool video out as well:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused