An innovative learning tool that connects students to the great ideas of mankind through its extensive library of classic and modern texts, StudySync reminds me a bit of another more established tool, Shmoop, but with a video and multi-platform push-out twist. StudySync’s innovative, video-based lessons model thoughtful academic discourse and support structured peer-to-peer communication. This is a great tool for the texting, smartphone carrying crowd, hitting them at their level with excellent academic content in just the right mode of presentation that will perk them up to going deep on reading and learning. It’s brand-new, hot off its FETC debut (Florida Education Technology Conference, among the largest shows for edtech), though it’s hitting the ground running with a fresh, clean website that’s easily navigable, thoughtfully done, and ready to roll. Have a look for your class or yourself. Plus, the team behind this service is smart as a whip. Look for more from StudySync on Edtech Digest in the near future.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017