This you’ve gotta see—especially if you haven’t used Google Apps before (and even if you have). These offerings will continue to expand into the future, and will shift the way schools discover apps for learning. I would be curious to get feedback from tech coordinators, teachers and others out there using these tools. How helpful are they? How have they changed your learning environment? Anything else you care to add or emphasize regarding using such education apps? Please do share, your insights will be valuable to others making their way through with these new tools…
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught