This you’ve gotta see—especially if you haven’t used Google Apps before (and even if you have). These offerings will continue to expand into the future, and will shift the way schools discover apps for learning. I would be curious to get feedback from tech coordinators, teachers and others out there using these tools. How helpful are they? How have they changed your learning environment? Anything else you care to add or emphasize regarding using such education apps? Please do share, your insights will be valuable to others making their way through with these new tools…
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry