An interesting report from EdWeek focuses on data showing school and district level data on growth in online curricula, opportunities for online coursetaking, the use of multimedia digital content, online assessments, and school policies on cellphones, iPods, wikis and blogs, and various forms of social media. Also included are several other measures of how schools and districts are using technology to improve teaching and learning. For two pages of easy-to-read statistics, download Ed-Tech Stats or visit EdWeek’s full report, Powering Up: Mobile learning seeks the spotlight in K-12 education.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught