Check out this cool education platform—a digital poster-maker, really—that takes full advantage of technology and creates an educational tool category all of its own. The online multimedia posters that students can build with text, photos, videos, graphics, sounds, drawings, data attachments and other items is the way to go for classrooms now infused with electronic white boards, digital projectors and tech-savvy teachers who get what their students like. It’s a new approach to book reports, research reports, class projects, homework, presentations and other school stuff. As a platform, it’s really only limited by what new ideas students will come up with. As a great way to fully utilize existing technologies, it has the makings for a masterpiece. There’s a free trial version and a premium version specifically for education and the best way to see how it works is to simply use it. For a tour, pricing and a showcase of some of the best “glogs”—visit http://edu.glogster.com/
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused