Here’s an interesting discussion from two leading minds in education and technology — the MIT media lab’s Nicholas Negroponte and Mitch Resnick — discussing Resnick’s concept of Lifelong Kindergarten. It actually begins at 1:19. The MIT media lab has long advocated such an approach. More about Lifelong Kindergarten and how the lab develops new technologies “in the spirit of the blocks and fingerpaint of kindergarten” to “expand the range of what people can design, create, and learn” can be found on this very playful site.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught