Here’s an interesting discussion from two leading minds in education and technology — the MIT media lab’s Nicholas Negroponte and Mitch Resnick — discussing Resnick’s concept of Lifelong Kindergarten. It actually begins at 1:19. The MIT media lab has long advocated such an approach. More about Lifelong Kindergarten and how the lab develops new technologies “in the spirit of the blocks and fingerpaint of kindergarten” to “expand the range of what people can design, create, and learn” can be found on this very playful site.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry