Here’s a cool tool on the district level: Mizuni Data Warehouse. You don’t have to fully understand it to benefit, but you should know that it works with disparate district applications to deliver assessment analytics, at-a-glance viewers, dynamic pages, a reporting platform, and performance dashboards that are all based on data in your system. Scalability is a key word; affordability is perhaps more key. The system centralizes all your integrated data, merges it with other needed data (such as state and district assessment apps) and delivers real-time, high-value information to students, teachers, parents and school administrators through a secure and attractive site. Reports that used to take hours can now be generated in minutes. Talk about data-driven decision making. Check it out.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused