If you want to know ‘where the party’s at’ — meet the inaugural class of the Kauffman Labs Education Ventures program. Immersed in an intensive hands-on program for four months, 23 entrepreneurs were selected from over 1,000 applicants and represent some of the very best education startups today. We’ve featured several here on EdTech Digest—we look forward to featuring many more. Truly, this is a great glimpse of the future of edtech firms, where they’re headed, what’s hot now and how they’re putting it all together for the years to come. The program was designed to catalyze the creation of high-growth companies to generate thousands of jobs with dramatic economic benefits in the education sector. “No small ideas, no holding back” — that’s how Kauffman Labs bills their Enterprise Creation programs. Their programs are educating innovative aspiring entrepreneurs to build next-gen high-growth firms and studying the science of startups. Look for announcements of future initiatives in coming months at kauffmanlabs.org. Meanwhile, check out their most recent programs:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry