Here’s to leadership in moving education forward: Alliance for Excellent Education President Bob Wise and Tom Vander Ark, CEO of Open Education Solutions, continue to discuss the benefits of digital learning when they review the findings from the 2011 PDK/Gallup Poll of the Public’s Attitudes Toward the Public Schools. Click here for complete results. For more great videos, check out the Alliance YouTube channel. In a related event hosted by the Lumina Foundation and Gallup, Vander Ark predicts breakthroughs in smart search engines, assessment data and behavioral data. Wise sees new technologies to help develop better assessment data, but acknowledges that good teaching is a necessary part of the equation. Check out the Lumina event right here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017