From Discovery Education comes a technology tool built from scratch to address state and core standards for science education. Discovery Education Science Techbook is a primary instructional resource for elementary and middle school classrooms that appeals to digital natives with interactive resources. Organized around the 5E Instructional Model and integrating the nature of science and inquiry into every phase of learning, the tool is designed around big ideas and essential questions and customized to state standards. Unlike a basal textbook that just can’t quite stay current, the Science Techbook can’t help but stay up to date contentwise; what’s more: it provides real-time feedback, resources for all student learning styles and plenty of resources for teachers. This is exactly where more curriculum content is heading, and for all these reasons, expect to see a lot more in this area in the near future.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017