From Discovery Education comes a technology tool built from scratch to address state and core standards for science education. Discovery Education Science Techbook is a primary instructional resource for elementary and middle school classrooms that appeals to digital natives with interactive resources. Organized around the 5E Instructional Model and integrating the nature of science and inquiry into every phase of learning, the tool is designed around big ideas and essential questions and customized to state standards. Unlike a basal textbook that just can’t quite stay current, the Science Techbook can’t help but stay up to date contentwise; what’s more: it provides real-time feedback, resources for all student learning styles and plenty of resources for teachers. This is exactly where more curriculum content is heading, and for all these reasons, expect to see a lot more in this area in the near future.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused