With a rigorous math program relying on adaptive learning, DreamBox Learning executives believe that every student can become a proficient, mathematical thinker with the right learning environment. Their intelligent adaptive learning technology really goes beyond engagement with a strong K-3 math curriculum that builds conceptual understanding, fluency and boosts student morale. This is the power of technology in learning, applied for good effect: ‘adaptive learning’ ensures that every student works in their optimal learning zone, providing millions of different paths through the curriculum, based on a child’s needs, supporting every student—from struggling or advanced, adapting the level of difficulty, scaffolding, sequencing, the number and type of hints given, and pacing. Check it out.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry