With a rigorous math program relying on adaptive learning, DreamBox Learning executives believe that every student can become a proficient, mathematical thinker with the right learning environment. Their intelligent adaptive learning technology really goes beyond engagement with a strong K-3 math curriculum that builds conceptual understanding, fluency and boosts student morale. This is the power of technology in learning, applied for good effect: ‘adaptive learning’ ensures that every student works in their optimal learning zone, providing millions of different paths through the curriculum, based on a child’s needs, supporting every student—from struggling or advanced, adapting the level of difficulty, scaffolding, sequencing, the number and type of hints given, and pacing. Check it out.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017