Here’s a powerful online learning assignment and assessment solution from a couple of the top names in education: merge the robust capabilities of Blackboard Learn with rich McGraw-Hill Connect content and you get an all-digital higher education learning platform allowing educators the ability to manage course content, create assignments and track student performance. Users access a range of tools that come with the platform, including adaptive assessment to deliver customized learning content based on student strengths and weaknesses, and lecture capture to give students the ability to find key information from lectures to review at their own pace. This is information-rich, visually engaging, and very accessible for both instructors and students. Check it out here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught