Here’s a powerful online learning assignment and assessment solution from a couple of the top names in education: merge the robust capabilities of Blackboard Learn with rich McGraw-Hill Connect content and you get an all-digital higher education learning platform allowing educators the ability to manage course content, create assignments and track student performance. Users access a range of tools that come with the platform, including adaptive assessment to deliver customized learning content based on student strengths and weaknesses, and lecture capture to give students the ability to find key information from lectures to review at their own pace. This is information-rich, visually engaging, and very accessible for both instructors and students. Check it out here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry