In case you missed it (this one came out nearly a year ago from SocialCast and Mark Horton), here are a few stats brought together in an attractive format for your viewing pleasure (yep, that’s what an infographic is all about). Using data culled from the National School Boards Association, TechNews Daily, NPR and last but certainly not least—Grunwald Associates, LLC—Horton paints a picture of social networking in the classroom and offers up his conclusions about what it all means. Click here to get to the SocialCast blog.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017