Time for a makeover! eInstruction just kicked off its fifth annual Classroom Makeover Video Contest, inspiring teachers and students worldwide to compete for more than $170,000 in cutting-edge education technology. Classes in the U.S., Canada (excluding Quebec), South Africa, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Puerto Rico are invited to submit short, creative music videos demonstrating how they would use technology to enhance their learning experience in the classroom. Entries for the 2011 Classroom Makeover Contest may be submitted via the official contest website, http://www.2011classroommakeover.com/. The winner in each category will receive a complete interactive classroom makeover with advanced interactive technology, including eInstruction’s Mobi View™ System, Mobi Student-Centered Learning Pack™, CPS Pulse™, ExamView® Assessment Suite, ExamView® Learning Series, as well as additional prizes from co-sponsors such as Dell, Hewlett-Packard, America Education Corporation and StarrMatica. In addition to the classroom technology, eInstruction will provide funds for a celebratory party for each of the winning schools. For complete rules and guidelines for participating in the eInstruction Classroom Makeover Video Contest, visit http://www.2011classroommakeover.com/. You can also follow the 2011 Classroom Makeover contest on Facebook and Twitter at http://www.facebook.com/einstruction and http://twitter.com/einstruction/.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017