Here’s something for startup businesses as well as those on the college level. Quipu, a business, finance and enterprise application company, is announcing its Boot-Strap America, One Business Plan at a Time student competition. Quipu’s products are designed for entrepreneurs, investors, accelerators and their communities of interest. This unique program invites students enrolled in U.S.-based, two-and four-year colleges and universities, including community colleges, to create, manage, and submit their start-up business plan for a chance to win up to $30,000 in seed financing. Find out the details, requirements and more info here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017