Here’s something for startup businesses as well as those on the college level. Quipu, a business, finance and enterprise application company, is announcing its Boot-Strap America, One Business Plan at a Time student competition. Quipu’s products are designed for entrepreneurs, investors, accelerators and their communities of interest. This unique program invites students enrolled in U.S.-based, two-and four-year colleges and universities, including community colleges, to create, manage, and submit their start-up business plan for a chance to win up to $30,000 in seed financing. Find out the details, requirements and more info here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry