FEBRUARY 19-21 ITSC 2012, Portland, Oregon. Instructional Technology Strategies Conference is an active, hands-on technology and strategy learning conference presented by the Organization for Educational Technology and Curriculum (OETC), an organization comprised of more than 800 educational institutions, school districts, colleges, and other non-profit educational organizations throughout the U.S. Learn all about the conference, featured speakers, the “unconference”—and their TED-like Soiree of Slides. Good stuff! Check it all out right here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
- A Message from the Future
- Cool Tool | STEM Connect
- The Universal Library: EdTech’s Next Revolution
- The Human Element