With iPads all the rage at schools, administrators must figure out how to still ensure a safe learning environment without banning the latest smart electronic devices. Enter M86 Security with the introduction of their Web Filtering and Reporting suite for IT school administrators. It can authenticate, monitor and report Internet activities of all on-premises tablet users—even if those tablets are personally-owned devices students bring into schools. This allows IT school administrators to introduce new technology tools into the school environment while maintaining productivity—without compromising AUP and regulatory compliance. Check it out for yourself, and read what they’re doing in other schools – just scroll down after clicking here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused