From NewSchools Venture Fund comes this interactive K-12 education technology market map. Targeted at the entrepreneurial, philanthropic, and education communities, this tool provides a visual representation of ventures currently operating in the education technology market. Funded by the Laura and John Arnold Foundation, NewSchools collaborated with leading experts Michael Horn (Innosight Institute) and Anthony Kim (Education Elements) to develop it. NewSchools plans to find an organization that will take on the maintenance and updating of the market map. In the meantime, let them know if there are other organizations that should be added to the map or if you know of updates. Send information to edtechmap [at] newschools [dot] org. With the edtech market currently red-hot and expanding like never before, no doubt there will be a few (hundred) omissions—so speak right up and get your voice heard (and your company included, if that applies to you). Also, have fun with the map! It’s interactive, you’ll need Adobe Flash, and an idea of what you’re looking for as you explore it.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry