Here’s a great way to get an in-depth video look at what some of the leaders and thinkers in edtech have on their minds. Together, Blackboard and NBC Learn have teamed up to provide Solutions in Action – an inspiring series of video interviews that highlight what education leaders are succeeding and how they’re doing it. NBC News Chief Education Correspondent Rehema Ellis sits down with education innovators who are using technology to transform learning experiences. She talks with thought leaders such as Dr. Freeman Hrabowski, President of UMBC; Julie Young (pictured), President and CEO of Florida Virtual Schools; Marc Ecko, fashion designer and founder of Sweat Equity Education, and others. Find out how these people are facing common challenges with uncommon skill, innovation and persistence.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught