Here’s a great way to get an in-depth video look at what some of the leaders and thinkers in edtech have on their minds. Together, Blackboard and NBC Learn have teamed up to provide Solutions in Action – an inspiring series of video interviews that highlight what education leaders are succeeding and how they’re doing it. NBC News Chief Education Correspondent Rehema Ellis sits down with education innovators who are using technology to transform learning experiences. She talks with thought leaders such as Dr. Freeman Hrabowski, President of UMBC; Julie Young (pictured), President and CEO of Florida Virtual Schools; Marc Ecko, fashion designer and founder of Sweat Equity Education, and others. Find out how these people are facing common challenges with uncommon skill, innovation and persistence.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017