Tablets and smartphones: why should students have all the fun? Administrators can now download school management apps as part of ScholarChip’s School Safety & Operations System. These apps can be used for classroom attendance and hallway monitoring. Data collected links to a secure centralized database; it’s available on major mobile devices, such as iPhone, iPad and Android phones and tablets. These mobile apps allow you to take attendance, collect discipline data, issue summons and securely identify students. Supported on the newly-released near field communication (NFC) mobile phones which allows students to interchangeably use their smartcard or their NFC phone as an identity token. Easily take attendance or manage students in any environment, both within and outside the campus. Take a look at these sophisticated school management apps that have the look and ease-of-use of cool consumer apps.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017