SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
- A Message from the Future
- Cool Tool | STEM Connect
- The Universal Library: EdTech’s Next Revolution
- The Human Element
This entry was posted in trends and tagged academic course materials, Berkeley OCW, Berkeley webcast, college and university content, CORE, course content, iTunes and opencourseware, iTunes University, Jorum, Khan Academy, MERLOT, Michigan opencourseware, MIT OCW movement, Notre Dame OCW, online courses, Open Michigan, Open Yale Courses, Textbook Revolution, the state of opencourseware. Bookmark the permalink.