A guide for K-12 educators and administrators to begin building rich digital learning experiences for students in districts across the country, the playbook offers information about determining broadband infrastructure for schools and classrooms, leveraging home and community broadband to extend the digital learning environment, and understanding necessary device considerations. There are also school district lessons learned and success stories. Developed by the Digital Textbook Collaborative, the playbook was a joint effort of industry stakeholders, school officials and nonprofit leaders to encourage collaboration, accelerate the development of digital textbooks and improve the quality and penetration of digital learning in K-12 public education. The FCC- and US Department of Education-convened collaborative builds upon the FCC’s National Broadband Plan and the Department of Education’s National Education Technology Plan. Read it here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017