Here’s an interesting tool for use in converting PowerPoint to Flash. Just six months after its introduction, Snap! by Lectora rapid e-Learning software is releasing significant new features and enhancements. The release of Snap! by Lectora version 1.2 provides timesaving features to rapidly create e-Learning directly within PowerPoint presentations – and does it for a lot cheaper than anything out there. This is all about more engaging and powerful content for improved student learning. It’s easy to use no matter how tech-savvy the user is, and can also be shared on social media sites. Check it out for yourself.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017