Here’s a first-of-kind formative instruction system from eInstruction designed to simplify and help formative instruction using interactive teaching. Teachers get instant feedback on student learning through mobile devices, software and instructional material. It’s called Insight 360 and it integrates with existing technology and systems, including Smart Notebook and Promethean ActivInspire. The system provides daily data and data over time, it’s content rich and ready to go, and uses interactive devices and apps. A neat feature is you can apply what they call CueTags to any document for instant assessment – it’s aligned with 18,000 state and Common Core items. It also integrates with iPad. There’s a cool explanatory demo of it here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017