Can’t make it to class today? Well, if your school uses the webcasting platform Mediasite by Sonic Foundry, you’re in luck! Mediasite is a market leader for lecture capture used by more than 1,000 colleges and universities. Their webcasting technology completely automates the capture, management, delivery and search of live and on-demand streaming videos and rich media presentations that combine video with slides. So even though you’re not physically in that lecture hall you can watch it online via Mediasite, and it feels like you are actually there. You can even interact and ask questions in real-time. Plus, students can go back and watch the archived recording to review the material. The newest Mediasite 6 version provides one of the first and most broad-range of live mobile streaming. You can watch any presentation live or on-demand on your iPad, iPhone, iPod, Blackberry and most recently your Android devices. If you have an Apple device, snag the Mediasite app here. To learn more, visit www.sonicfoundry.com.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry