There’s just a ton of these meet-up style mixers now happening in hot spots across the country. Here’s yet another, this one in San Francisco, with a special deal for EdTech Digest readers. It’s a panel and mixer on digital content in the classroom and the future of learning. They’ll have food and drinks before execs from startups InstaEDU, Subtext, Grockit and Piazza take the stage for a panel discussion moderated by Josh Constine from TechCrunch. It’s a great opportunity to network with edutech entrepreneurs, educators, investors, and forward-thinkers in the space. The event will be in the evening on March 28 from 6-8pm at Roe in San Francisco. Get tickets here and—for the first five people to use the code “edtechdigest50″—get a 50 percent off discount. For more information on the event and panelists, click here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry