Present.me is your slides, and a video of you presenting them, side by side, on the screen at the same time. On demand, it’s available to view whenever it suits the viewer. Think YouTube meets Slideshare. It’s cloud-based; no need to install anything, it all happens in your browser. Upload your content, record yourself presenting into your webcam, clicking through your slides as you go. Rather than just uploading slides or video, either of which would only be half the story, you can easily design lessons which are effective, personalized, engaging and available for students to view whenever works for them. This fits perfectly with the concept of flipping the classroom, making cool lectures outside of the school walls a better prospect and freeing up teachers’ time to tutor in the classroom. It’s also somewhat inexpensive; a plus account is $9 per month and allows you to upload 30 60-minute presentmes each month with unlimited private presentmes. View an example of a lecture being given in a presentme here, and if you’re still reading this and think it’s cool enough and worth it, sign up here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017