It’s a small world after all, and Education Development Center has published a helpful free guide on distance education for teacher training—including discussion on mobile devices—Distance Education for Teacher Training: Modes, Models and Methods. The guide details modes of distance education (from television and online learning to Web 2.0 mobile technologies), models of effective programs and best practices from distance education projects and programs in over 100 countries, with an emphasis on the U.S., Australia, Asia, Africa and Latin America. Check it out here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017