Last minute chance—SIIA seeks your participation in their Vision K-20 Survey. An important national study, the report will assist policy-makers on the local, state and national levels. It takes about 15 minutes to complete online—and guess what? All responders will get a free final report (that’s $1,500 if you don’t want to help but just want the goods) and a chance—1 in 50 or better—at an iTunes or Starbucks gift card. Sounds good to me, and a free grande latte? Even better. Your chance is gone on May 24, 2012, so take it now!
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused